Sunday, May 2, 2010

Time flies...

as the saying goes, time flies when you're having fun. i have wanted to post for the past couple days but have been so tired after my trip research that there was just no time to type. now, i sit here, 10 hours 'til my flight and i can't sleep! we are very nervous and excited for our trip - we hope all the hard work we have put into it makes our trip run smoothly.

anywho, here are some pictures from the "wedding day" 4/20/10. there were about 7 or 8 camara's taking pictures at a time so just about every picture, someone is looking in a different dirrection. i have yet to receive my brother-in-law's and mom's pictures from their camara's - hopefully they got some got shots (i.e., people looking in the same direction lol). enjoy =0)

pedro, panchi bear and i (ring bearer = cookie holder)




















bro-in-law, pedro, me and giselle (our witnesses) =0)




















pedro's mom, pedro, me and mom




















p-diddy poppa bear, me and grandma



















thanks for tuning in!


love,
pedro and nat

No comments:

Post a Comment